Nicky's Nuggets to Real Life Stress
This past Saturday, I was blessed to conduct StressLessSecretsMoney Bootcamp which is a prequel to StressLessSecrets Retreat 2018 Survivor Series. The attendees were awesome and so open to learning the content that I was able to share with them. Normally, I would celebrate or just head back and prop my feet up until whenever. It seems as though all of the things that my Coach, Kate, has been teaching me for the past 5 years is finally producing some of it's crop. I celebrated and then got back to taking more consistent action to keep the message from my mess flowing.
One of the attendees told us that she had read a post and really couldn't remember who it was from, but thought it was me since I had brought it up again. She stated that Facebook post was regarding the message of viewing bills as blessings and GETS to pay them instead of HAVING to pay them. I had no idea a) that she read it, b) that she implemented it, and c) that it was such a huge shift and she was so thankful.
So today I give you 5 reasons why you should not quit (or celebrate too long):
1) Because what you have to say is so important to someone. Maybe you need to give the world time to come forward and speak up, maybe you won't hear the words from a stranger, but you have to believe that what you have put out there is impacting someone positively because it is!
2) Just when you want to quit, you dig deeper and the desire becomes an obsession. An obsessive desire makes one UNSTOPPABLE, UNSHAKABLE.
3) Time is going to pass and so what would you rather say: "I had all of the reason, the obstacles, the challenges, the justifications to quit, but I DIDN'T and my crops are producing:" or "I dug up all of the garden to try and replant at some other time". In the meantime your back starts to hurt from the heavy loads you've been carrying called regret.
4) Your subconscious needs time to catch up to your conscious. You underestimated how long it would take and so what if your investment hasn't shown a full return yet. When you decide that you are ready to put out as much as you can and stop making excuses, it's going to seem like a magical button was pressed and everything is falling into place. If you quit when you got tired instead of accepting that you are choosing to slow down or hitting roadblocks called resistance then you will never get another penny on that investment. Slowing down is much better than quitting because you can always pick up speed when you're ready.
5) You will not be able to learn the hard stuff and teach others if you quit. There is greatness in the pain so focus on coming out of that storm stronger than ever.
Schedule your StressLessSecrets Session with me today.